Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Sweater Weather Tag (I'm home!!)

I'm home! I'll be doing a post on the trip very soon. For now I'll say, it was a huge blessing and I had a wonderful time and I'm so thankful I was able to go!

Alright, Angelina Zoe @ http://atouchofrandomness.blogspot.com/ has tagged me in the Sweater Weather Tag. Now, I'm super bad at these things, but I gave it a whirl. 

1. Favorite candle scent-Oh dear, this is hard already. Are we speaking of fall scents?? I'm not so into candles... maybe apple? I'd say probably for a fall scent that's what I'd pick.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate- Well, I like tea because I sing and tea is good for the voice. However flavor-wise, I like coco, although I find it rarely meets my expectations. And this week I tried REAL Italian espresso, prepared by an Italian(more on that in my next post), and although it was strong as in SUPER strong, I really liked it. To be perfectly honest though I'm often too lazy to wait for water to boil and have a hot drink. It's something I need to start taking the time to pointedly do.

3. What’s the best fall memory you have- Ugh IDK. My church often has a fall family fun bonfire but I'm not sure that's my favorite... I have a hard time with remembering memories on demand.

4. Best fragrance for fall- As in perfume? I just wear the same as I always do! But the smell of the first few fires, the woody smoke wafting through the colorful leaves on air that is brisk and cool- ah that makes me happy.

5. Favorite Thanksgiving food- Hm probably pie and sweet potato/turnips(those two are a tie)

6. What is autumn weather like where you live- nice and crisp and then it eventually gets rainy and cold as winter comes near.

7. Most worn sweater-  I have no idea. I love all my sweaters, who discriminates between sweaters??? Really. I'm sure there is one I wear more than the others, actually... 

8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles- Ew football. And ew leaf piles full of nasty horrid slugs.(I'm so scared of those deplorable things.) I like to rake leaves but my little siblings can jump in them! Soccer comes in early fall though and I love that.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings-Well, jeans, since I really only wear leggings around the house. They are more comfy though, and hanging around the house is always nice.... but for wearing out and about, skinny jeans.

10. Combat boots or Uggs- Uggs. Comfortttt. They don't necessarily match my style but oh well. I tend to wear them more in the winter though.

11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype- I've... never tried it. But it's doubtful;)

12. Favorite fall TV show- Um...? I don't really watch TV.

13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit- Um again. Fall means Christmas music is coming, obviously. So you could say that fall gets me into the Christmas music spirit. Then again who is ever 100% out of that spirit? 

14. What do you want to be for Halloween- I don't do Halloween, but if I could do any costume- good grief what a question. I can't answer that. An authentic mid-1800s prairie style dress including underpinnings, in which to pretend I was Princess Lidi from 'The Rope Trick' would be nice. But there are sooo many others too.

15. Hats or Scarves- I wear scarfs more, but I love both.

16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall- Just that it's fall! I love the season overall. And, our church has special revival type meetings in the fall(which are currently happening) so although that can always be a little scary, it's a banner point of the year.

My tags:
Hmm.. how about

Anna @ http://somethingsplendidstudios.blogspot.com/

I can't think of anyone else right now!!!

I'm still super tired from the trip so I'll wrap this up.
Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this was fun to read! I love fall so much. And thanks for the tag! I'll definitely do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it http://somethingsplendidstudios.blogspot.com/2015/10/sweater-weather-inktober-day-4.html :D Better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for a blog award! If you don't want to do that, it is totally ok! =) seeing you just did one, I couldn't blame you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here is my blog link: http://bloom4jesus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete