Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

comic dump + a couple random sketches

Hello!! I really am trying to be more faithful to my blog and since I a. Have been on an indefinite major break from Pinterest and b. am including it as part of school, it's been much easier to get around to posting.
Anyways.
So today I have some comics, all new ones never before seen;)

        Gio- "How's the food?" Romeo- "Terrible, worst thing I've ever eaten."            Violetta-"How's the food?" Romeo-"Wonderful! Best thing I've ever eaten!"

also I was told that Eva in the second frame down looks just like me. I'm... not sure how to feel about that but I guess it's good?

 If you can't read some of it due to photo quality or someones bad hand writing, let me know. Also note I do not approve of this song, I think the lyrics are awful and not at all God-honoring, so don't think I listen to it! That chorus is just really, really, really, really catchy;)

And some random sketches, idk.

And that's it for today!!!!
Oh and if you ever have a suggestion for a comic, tell me!!! Please! I'm always looking for ideas for them:)
Bye!!

6 comments:

  1. Good stuff :) Who are the characters in the last comic? I really really really really really really like that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're breaking Pinterest? lol, me too. Been off for about a month now. I'm probably gonna get back on eventually but for right now I'm enjoying not worrying about it. =) Lol. And btw, I really like these drawings...2 would be my favorite cuz I've always had a thing for Lanzo's hair. Aww... Oh and I FEEL for you with songs that aren't that great but they are STUCK. IN YOUR. HEAD. Been there done that a million times. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for a while.. I probably wouldn't have but thankfully my mom told me to XD Aw thank you!! I KNOW his hair haha!! I laughed out loud when I read that:) I need to actually write about him!! Oh I know, worst thing ever... like you hear them at the store and then its done. So annoying!!! Thanks for commenting!! <3

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, same here! About mom making me.....(Except that was supposed to be a secret)....Okay, so she didn't actually tell me to but I knew she really wanted me too. If I wouldn't have quit, she probably would have made me really soon. LOL, like seriously. Anyway...

      Delete
    3. Haha mine told me too lol! I was just on there all the time. I miss it a little but I've been more motivated to do other things(like la blog) since I haven't tired my eyes on Pinterest!!

      Delete