Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

just to let you know...

I'm going to be gone for a week, so I'm not sure what will be going on as far as blogging endeavors.
Probably nothing.
But I would appreciate your prayers as my mom and I travel. We're going on a college tour to BJU, and I also would love prayers that God would use the trip to show me His will. Or at least 'nudge' me in that direction.('Nudge' is my moms word:)

So anyways. That's it. Thanks!




(p.s. also, my little sister was just watching Bambi and something struck me-

Twitter-bird sounds
Pated- headed, your pate is your head.
Twitterpated= birdbrained.

Like addlepated. 

Except fluttery.)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, college searching. *sigh* Fun, isn't it? XD I'll be praying that you have a great trip! :) Oh, and also, you've been nominated for the Sweater Weather Tag by moi! ;) Check out my blog for details.

    ~Angie
    http://atouchofrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was absolutely wonderful(except for carsickness;) and I definitely achieved all I wanted out of the trip. I'll be doing a post about it soon! Oo ok! I'll try to get on that asap as well!

      Delete