Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

news

All right the time has come.



What time?

Time to tell you that.... dadada...

I've started a second blog!!


I post to both, don't worry. This blog will remain for my random art and writing ventures, while the new blog is for more personal, introspective writings on my faith and my own thoughts on life. 

So don't expect anything very like what I post here, other than that it will still be me writing:) There are two sides of me really and the two blogs reflect that. Ponderous Thoughts is just that- the serious and sometimes slightly darker currents that flow under the surface of my brain.

There are already a few posts over there, since I've had it for a little while, to get a feel for it, decide if I was really up for it etc. etc.

So if you check it out, let me know:)

Thank you guys for reading, as always!

May God bless your day!(It's a beautiful one here where I am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment