Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Sketch dump( a realllllly long sketch dump with a really cute drawing at the bottom)

Ok so I haven't uploaded any artwork anywhere recently. Therefore the major(like seriously huge) sketch dump following. I'll put explanatory captions on the different ones that need it. Sorry there are so many, it's just... You know. 
My boys in their soccer uniforms... Little and the high school. My bros just had soccer season, so I drew this back then.
Here I begin a very long spell of drawing sweet little Christmas scenes.
I have color versions of this and the one right above that I'll post eventually.
Random
These are comics in various stages... If you can't read them don't worry they aren't overly clever, I just thought the different stages of finishednes might be interesting. I have no idea why this is in link font but whatever.
The one time Francis tried to ask a girl out...
Here I tried coloring... I really like it, although the words really are flat.
Some sketches from photographs.
I've been working on kids for a project I'm in the early stages of....
Animals...
I want to make more of these, so if you have any ideas let me know. Isn't that an ugly word for beautiful?
Father and son:3
One of my nano characters, Margerat Murdoch. 
Romeos wedding... Look. At proud big brother. Just look at him.
Besties... So cute.
This is one of my favorite things I've ever drawn. I'm not kidding. Like I can't handle the cuteness. I just keep staring at it.
And more little cousins.

Again I'm sorry for the length... I shouldn't have let them get so backed up. At any rate I hope you enjoy looking at them!! Also, I know I said I was going to do an inktober review, but I kind of failed at that, so unless you really want to see the like three good pictures I did for it, I'm not going to bother. But if there is interest I will. Hope you have been having a good while since I wrote... I've been busy lately, myself! God Bless until next time❤️ Nina

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhggg, amazing, as always! <3

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love that last color one too! So so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! Ach I just love it so much. It's my desktop background at the moment XD

      Delete