Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sketch dump

Sketch dump... Ack I've not been happy with my art lately. It's disheartening when you last two sketchbooks have better set then your current one. Granted I haven't been devoting much studious time to serious art. I have better hopes for the future! Hope you all are doing well! Happy Thanksgiving- early!

I wa doing doodles in 'gio' style, as he would draw them...
Easter... I had my sketchbook at church and was feeling dark so I did this. 
Littles:3 I like drawing kids and their anatomy is so much more forgiving than adults.
Rope trick sketch
I was talking about how pretty vi island my bro declared she is ugly. So now I'm at a loss. 
The thinker/Francis 
What being INTP is like- the top shows how it feels to be pulled betwixt you logical side and fanciful side. The bottom is me and Ryn 
A story idea I just hatched... I'd love it as an animated short by skills lack currently.
And Julian for the rope trick.

Hopefully next time I have some better stuff to show. Blah.

4 comments:

  1. Your art is dazzling!! AHHH! I cannot believe myself for not already looking at your blog ... Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! And coming from you who makes perfect art;) I actually don't post on this blog anymore and have (sadly) mostly abandoned these stories... I should put more art on my newer blog! Thanks again!! <3

      Delete