Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Here's a little something...

I'll try and write a short post for now.
So I've been having fun drawing/imagining/storying my OCs in AUs! 
Gios imagination contains various 'lands' in which all his friends and relations feature in exciting new roles ;) above is pirate Gio and medieval Gio. Along with 'supporting' roles.
Roman era 
Soldiers(look. At Francis.) and the original idea that started me off- Cowboys!!!!
Supporting roles 
More cowboys( bonus points to anyone who knows who all those characters are in their regular context!!) and space age. Ryn was looking at that one and all of a sudden goes 'Gio looks a little...spacey' and proceeded to then laugh hysterically. 

So that's that. I think putting your OCs in alternate settings is great for fun and practice. 
Also who doesn't like to draw their charries in all sorts of adorable costumes? If you want clarification on who any of the drawings are, tell me, it's just a little hard to type extensively on here:) good night!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a fun way to practice. I need to give it a try too! And I love Ryn's comment :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes it's so fun, and it's good for characters and clothing styles! haha I know right XD it was funny.

      Delete
  2. Great artwork!! I wish I had that gift. *pouty face* I especially like the cowboy ones. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! It's the result of a lot of practice, let me assure you:) ah yes, cowboy Gio :) I may write some little story of that AU and post it, I'm not sure.

      Delete