Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

note

Ok, so I have a post all ready about my trip BUT for some reason blogger isn't working for me to publish it. I have no idea why, maybe it's the pictures?? It's bothering me a lot. Anyways, I'll keep working on that.  In the meantime I wanted to update you all real quick-

1.I have been twice nominated in a blog tag, I'm going to combine them in one post asap.
2.I am doing inktober, but I'm going to just do one long post at the end of the month,
3.I'm going to do NaNoWriMo too, and I just had an inspiration for my novel earlier. It's a long story, but let me say two things-
if you smell a weird smell for two days and then your Carbon Monoxide detector goes off(or whenever it goes off) GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. Personal experience speaking. I'm really thankful God protected my family because to be honest we could be dead now. We had firemen at our home for three hours earlier today. It's been a long day. (And now I'm a little paranoid, but God protected us this far and His Plan will come about in the end no matter what happens. So I'm trying not to stress.)
However, a news reporter also came(mom told him no story and he left quickly so no sadly I didn't become famous on the news) BUT he was cute and gave me my NaNoWriMo idea. I'm not saying anymore about it for now.

So that's my story for tonight... I really will work to get my trip post up soon! Lots of love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment