Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Slight changes... and some random thoughts


Hi! Just a quick note about the changes to the look of La Blog. I changed the header... and the background. Which is fairly obvious. I just thought I'd make note of it. Nothing else will change, and that includes the erratic posting schedule. Haha:)

The picture is in colored pencil and is by me. It was a self portrait but it ended up... not. That is not what I look like. At all, really. I don't know what happened.

I like the finished project, though! She looks so pensive... and seems as though she should be in cool colors. And yet that wouldn't be as effective, somehow. I think the red makes you feel like she has some sort of internal turmoil, despite her stony gaze. (I just analyzed that as I wrote it. I've been trying to lay my finger on it since I drew it. Anyways.)

I like color theory and how it relates to emotion. We learned a little about it in class, and I'd like to learn more...

Ok this is not where I planned on going, this was just meant to be a quick thing. I'm sick and bored, though, so...

Ok I'm going to stop. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment