Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last call, 2013!

Well, everyone, it's almost 2014!!

I apologize for not posting since the ninth- the holidays kept me busy, as I'm sure they did you!

Hw about a few notable things for me from 2013? No real order!

1. My first musical production at our local theatre
2. I watched/read LotR/The Hobbit for the first time:)
3. I started my blog, and got on Pinterest. Because my Family got hi-speed internet!
4. The Hobbit pt. 2 and Frozen came out in theatre
5. Read The Chronicles of Prydain for the first time!

Not an exhaustive list, but what comes to mind!

I just thought I'd post a few random sketches that don't need a post, but might be enjoyable!
And say Happy New Year!!!

 Elsa from Frozen
 A cute little Faun smelling a flower:)
 A Flying Donkey. Because Flying Horses are so mainstream;)
And, part of a copy I did from a old book, by Barbara Leonie Picard called 'The Faun and the Woodcutter's Daughter'
The original illustrator is Charles Stewart.

Happy Happy New Years everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment