Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A lovely website!

Hello! I apologize, it's been several days since I last posted... been a bit busy.

I decided to tell you about a lovely webpage, instead of giving you a costume.

dolldivine.com !

Obviously I take no responsibility for this site, but so far I have encountered no problems with it!
It is virtual paper doll dress-up, at a whole new level! Some of the games featured here are simple, typical ones BUT-

Enter Hobbit and LOTR doll maker! It is one of the most fun things ever(that's pretty big:)! It has an incredible amount of options and customizeability- Ok not a word but I'm blanking on the word I want:)- and I've found it a great tool for costume design and also a lot of fun:) There are several other beautiful games as well- the Erte elegance is another personal favorite!

I hope you take time to check it out, if you love costume/fashion design and/or fantasy/medieval fashion. Or any other era, because there is a game for almost every one, including the present!
Here is a scene I made on this site, using The Hobbit/LOTR scene maker, linked above.
Aren't they lovely?

Again, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY for this site or offshoots of it, BUT they say they are devoted to making a safe fun environment for all ages, and I have found this true!  Naturally the dolls are in their undergarments to start of, but that, to me, is to be expected! I hope you find this helpful and fun!
Until next time!

By the way, I may do an article on Norwegian Folk costume soon, in honour of Frozen. No promises, but...;)

~The Damsel~

No comments:

Post a Comment