Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Goodbye(but not entirely!)

I guess the time has come to say officially, that I'm finished posting on this blog. I enjoyed it, but I started it a long time ago, and my personal direction and maturity has changed and grown since then. I'm not deleting it, so all the art and other randomness will still be here to look at, and if you comment or whatnot to contact me here, I'll still see it. I'm just not going to post here anymore. Thank you so much if you read my stories(I realize they were more than a little random and pointless, esp. without a connection to the characters) and supporting the art. Starting this blog was a big step when I did it, and without it I never would have started my new blog, or started writing as much.
All that said, I would love it if you checked out my other blog,

  www.ponderousthoughtsairiefeelings.blogspot.com

I'd love to have you!
Lots of Love,
Nina

(p.s if you are here and have an interest in The Rope Trick, please let me know. I'm not sure what to do about the fan page here, I want to keep it up, but not necessarily have it on my other blog. But at the same time, I'm not sure it gets much traffic or use, sooo... we'll see about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment